Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weeks 8 and 9

Stayed the same week 8 (add $1), gained a pound week 9 (add $3) for me.  UGH! Will try to do better this week...hoping we do some serious walking in NYC! NEWSIES! Seize the  Day!!

2 comments:

  1. After weeks of staying the same (I'm up to $14), I finally lost 1 1/2 lbs this past week.
    I was so happy to see that lower number on the scale this week - its so frustrating to try all week and then see the same thing week after week.
    I'm stocked up on healthy foods and have a couple of workout shows on the DVR, so hopefully I can keep losing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained week *, and lost 1 1/2 week 9. So, someone add that up for me! I haven't been keeping track of the $ I owe! 2 for last week 0 this week. I am a bit more motivated when i see a drop on the scale. I hope to keep decreasing! Good luck Everyone!

    ReplyDelete