How is everyone doing? I had a piece of cake at our faculty meeting to welcome the new superintendent. Havent been working out as much as I should be, it's the last week of the semester which means grading, grading , grading!!! Hope everyone else is doing better
I was on the machines for 38 minutes today. I am eating well. Today:
ReplyDelete3 pieces toast, 135 calories
small yogurt & blueberries
animal crackers, 120 calories
carrots and celery
granola bar
omelet
broccoli and cauliflower
coffee and tea
So, it sounds good to me. Does anyone see a problem? I BETTER lose this week or I feel I might get discouraged!
Anyone else feeling that way?
I have HIGH HOPES for this Sunday!
ReplyDelete2nd week is always the hardest
ReplyDeleteFor me today was 3 cups coffee, 2 cans diet pepsi, pepper and cheese omelet, bagel thin with a little "lite" cream cheese, and a sugar free chocolate pudding. Only working out I did was walking around Target, marking down about 3000 pairs of the $2.00 winter "magic" gloves.
ReplyDeleteLet's see, yesterday I had a hot chocolate & fruit salad for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch, Snackwell's caramel popcorn, leftover Chinese for dinner and a handful of M&M's. Other than the hot chocolate, I drank water.
ReplyDeleteI do get lots of walking in here - yesterday I counted 100 steps from my end of the hallway to the center of the building, and I make that trip several times a day. Have to do better getting to the gym though!
PS - when the Chinese delivery guy came to our house on Wednesday, he told Tom to "Hoooold the bottom"!
ReplyDeleteI did the wii twice this week and hoping to do it again tomorrow! Trying to eat less and better. Definitely easier said than done. I skipped the potatoes and rice at supper this week. And I had a UCann shake both work out mornings (although one went partially all over my kitchen counter)!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping my Wii zumba comes today!
Keep it up girls!
We'll have to have some zumba nights at your house, Erin. Might be more fun for me than walking the treadmill, although I have been getting some reading done with the Kindle!
ReplyDeleteNot sure why the "hold the bottom" always pops in my mind too when getting Chinese...guess a good line last a long time! I know Kelly misses Good Fortune in Apponaug..the chinese rice here in CT is not as good as RI, or at least from the few places we have tried!
ReplyDeleteHoping to do some country dancing or maybe try zumba over the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI guess I better start using the wii fit , I have to ask Tim to show me how to set it up! I am hoping for lower numbers tomorrow morning!
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO GIRLS!!!
Weighed in this AM, no money for me!!! Down 1.5 lbs!!!!
ReplyDeleteNow to keep it off!