Did a little Country Dancing with Jamie...fun, pretty good with the hand movements, but need to practice more to get the foot movements down. Plus I need to wear something different. Had my pj pants on and they kept slipping! LOL!
Thanks for setting this up, Jamie - great idea! I have to get serious now...somehow I don't think fried dough for lunch yesterday is going to help me win!
What is worst having your pants or bra fall down while exercising???
At age 16: I remember being at Goddard Park, dating Michael Gorriaran, and playing softball. I thought I looked sooo good in my spaghetti strap shirt with a tube type bra. When I got a hit and ran to first base, my bra slipped down under my boobs (probably size AAA at the time! But that is another story...) no one noticed but me. I am not sure I ever got another hit in that game!!
Did a little Country Dancing with Jamie...fun, pretty good with the hand movements, but need to practice more to get the foot movements down. Plus I need to wear something different. Had my pj pants on and they kept slipping! LOL!
ReplyDeleteIf anyone prepares a good lo-calorie dinner, please post. Always looking for new ideas for dinners.
ReplyDeleteThanks for setting this up, Jamie - great idea! I have to get serious now...somehow I don't think fried dough for lunch yesterday is going to help me win!
ReplyDeleteMid week, week one...not sure how I am doing, but need to add some exercise in! Maybe Friday afternoon and/or Saturday morning!
ReplyDeleteYes, exercise helps! But I do not like it!
ReplyDeleteWhat is worst having your pants or bra fall down while exercising???
At age 16: I remember being at Goddard Park, dating Michael Gorriaran, and playing softball. I thought I looked sooo good in my spaghetti strap shirt with a tube type bra. When I got a hit and ran to first base, my bra slipped down under my boobs (probably size AAA at the time! But that is another story...) no one noticed but me. I am not sure I ever got another hit in that game!!