Add a dollar for me - I stayed exactly the same. But, I am ok with that for now, since I never made it to the gym last week! Hardest thing for me, I think, is not eating too many cookies or treats at teatime! (Especially when there are "appetizers") That, and that I am always looking for something sweet after dinner...but I am working on that by not keeping sweets in the house.
I put it in on the last post, but I lost 1&1/2 lbs, and now it will be trying to keep it off that's the hard part, but I will certainly give it a shot!
Good going Erin! Hardest part too for me Tara is the sweets! I would rather eat a sweet than a meal..always have! Still have sweets in the house, not buying them anymore but it is hard knowing they are there! Trying to substitute low calorie pudding, ice cream bars, etc., but it is not the same!
I am down 2 pounds, exactly! SO HAPPY! I did real well except for Friday at tea and a roll at dinner. But, I did not do my normal pigout with cookies at Tea.
Sweets are my downfall too. I like the Skinny Cow brand, a bit expensive, they are cheapest at Walmart. A pkg of 6 ice cream sandwiches or fudge bars for about $4.50.
WAY TO GO LOSERS!!!! I am off and running I want this to work. I wore about two different capri pants last summer and dresses. I need to fit into some more of my TIGHT capris!!!!
I lost just over 4lbs, which for me is good because I went out to celebrate a friends birthday and had a lot of Japanese. I didn't work out as much as I should have, trying to improve on that this week.
I like a sweet at the end of the day too, I go for the sugar free pudding or 100 cal ice cream too. Even a few kisses (though its hard to stop at only a few).
AWESOME girls...overall a good week I think. Keep it up, still haven;t done the zumba, but went for a walk yesterday, did a lot of up and down the stars just normal everyday stuff today, and I have been parking in far away spots at the stores, so I have to do more steps in a day! Trying to add in some more physical activity to help to be a LOSER...never thought I would want to be a loser, but in this respect, definitely, with an L on my forehead and everything!!! LOL!!!
Add a dollar for me - I stayed exactly the same. But, I am ok with that for now, since I never made it to the gym last week!
ReplyDeleteHardest thing for me, I think, is not eating too many cookies or treats at teatime! (Especially when there are "appetizers") That, and that I am always looking for something sweet after dinner...but I am working on that by not keeping sweets in the house.
I put it in on the last post, but I lost 1&1/2 lbs, and now it will be trying to keep it off that's the hard part, but I will certainly give it a shot!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up girls, it's not easy, but we can do it!!! Come on Losers!!!
ReplyDeleteGood going Erin! Hardest part too for me Tara is the sweets! I would rather eat a sweet than a meal..always have! Still have sweets in the house, not buying them anymore but it is hard knowing they are there! Trying to substitute low calorie pudding, ice cream bars, etc., but it is not the same!
ReplyDeleteI am down 2 pounds, exactly! SO HAPPY! I did real well except for Friday at tea and a roll at dinner. But, I did not do my normal pigout with cookies at Tea.
ReplyDeleteSweets are my downfall too. I like the Skinny Cow brand, a bit expensive, they are cheapest at Walmart. A pkg of 6 ice cream sandwiches or fudge bars for about $4.50.
WAY TO GO LOSERS!!!! I am off and running I want this to work. I wore about two different capri pants last summer and dresses. I need to fit into some more of my TIGHT capris!!!!
I lost just over 4lbs, which for me is good because I went out to celebrate a friends birthday and had a lot of Japanese. I didn't work out as much as I should have, trying to improve on that this week.
ReplyDeleteI like a sweet at the end of the day too, I go for the sugar free pudding or 100 cal ice cream too. Even a few kisses (though its hard to stop at only a few).
AWESOME girls...overall a good week I think. Keep it up, still haven;t done the zumba, but went for a walk yesterday, did a lot of up and down the stars just normal everyday stuff today, and I have been parking in far away spots at the stores, so I have to do more steps in a day! Trying to add in some more physical activity to help to be a LOSER...never thought I would want to be a loser, but in this respect, definitely, with an L on my forehead and everything!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Losers! I am definitely headed to the gym after work today...I don't want to have to pay again next week!
ReplyDelete