Same for me, I thought I would gain but didn't. I was about the same eating as last week but did not excerise as much! I am on a quest to do well this week! Good Luck Girls!
I lost 2 1/2 this week...woohoo! I've been planning my meals better so I don't end up eating out as much. We're also trying to stick with fresh ingredients and stay away from too much "processed" food. I did make a good crock pot recipe yesterday - pork, apple & sweet potato. I'll bring the recipe to bunco if anyone's interested.
:( I gained, but didn't put much effort in. "restarting" today, as I also joined Shape Up RI with work, so that's just more incentive. 12 lbs is my goal for now. I am at my original weigh in weight this am, so her goes. Did Zumba for 25 minutes and 25 sit ups, which I hope to increase as the days go by!
Good job to the rest of you, hoping to be a loser by Sunday!
KEEP IT UP GIRLS! Tim and I attended a ShapeUp RI seminar last Saturday at the Prov Library. The advice was to do three things: 1. Pick a goal 2. Tell people about the goal 3. Keep track of what you eat/exercise.
He said it is better to tell people so they dop not bring bagels etc.. to work.....
Telling people is good advice. I told one of the girls at work last week when she offered me cake, and she said now that she knows she won't tempt me with goodies! On the other hand, I did "sample" some of Tom's donation fudge from Erin last night...
I stayed the same this week...on to the next week...hoping for a loss!
ReplyDeleteSame for me, I thought I would gain but didn't. I was about the same eating as last week but did not excerise as much! I am on a quest to do well this week! Good Luck Girls!
ReplyDeleteI lost 2 1/2 this week...woohoo!
ReplyDeleteI've been planning my meals better so I don't end up eating out as much. We're also trying to stick with fresh ingredients and stay away from too much "processed" food.
I did make a good crock pot recipe yesterday - pork, apple & sweet potato. I'll bring the recipe to bunco if anyone's interested.
:( I gained, but didn't put much effort in. "restarting" today, as I also joined Shape Up RI with work, so that's just more incentive. 12 lbs is my goal for now. I am at my original weigh in weight this am, so her goes. Did Zumba for 25 minutes and 25 sit ups, which I hope to increase as the days go by!
ReplyDeleteGood job to the rest of you, hoping to be a loser by Sunday!
KEEP IT UP GIRLS! Tim and I attended a ShapeUp RI seminar last Saturday at the Prov Library. The advice was to do three things:
ReplyDelete1. Pick a goal
2. Tell people about the goal
3. Keep track of what you eat/exercise.
He said it is better to tell people so they dop not bring bagels etc.. to work.....
Telling people is good advice. I told one of the girls at work last week when she offered me cake, and she said now that she knows she won't tempt me with goodies!
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, I did "sample" some of Tom's donation fudge from Erin last night...
I do have an added incentive now, though - I ordered my dress yesterday!
ReplyDeleteUGH! I can't lose.......
ReplyDelete