Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 6

Last week and this week I stayed the same, really need to start trying harder. I have to force myself to find time to exercise!

6 comments:

  1. I am down another half pound...good thing my dessert came out kind of yucky the other night! Going to try to get up to 10000 steps this week...it definitely makes you more aware of trying to get a few more steps in...every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gained while on vacation...must have been that yummy Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake I ate! Bummer..should do better working overnight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same, going to try extra hard this week. I was on vacation and did not exercise except for the pool and walking the boardwalk! I too had chocolate cheesecake and snacks at bunco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stayed the same again...frustrating!! I didn't expect to lose a lot this week, but I was hoping for even half a pound. Couldn't get myself out of bed this morning, so I am heading to the gym right after work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get discouraged when I do well and do not lose! I hiked and cut, wheel barreled and carried wood for over 10,000 steps yesterday. Worked out for 60 minutes on two different machines today. This weight has got to come off! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JAmie, You must be busy...week 7...I lose a little over a pound. Big Whoop! I know but I will wait for your post and then repost. Unless of course I figure out how to post week 7 meself. Yes, I meant to post meself, I'm Irish so I can say meself! And why I am at it.... how come there is a check for us to enter a "secret" set of letters? It is getting longer each time I post

    ReplyDelete