I was down 1/2 pound, so no $ for me!!! And I think giving up cookies for lent should help too!! Shape up RI is helping too, trying to get up to 1000 steps/day. Yesterday was my best with 8771!
How about baked lays??? Pretzels?? Whats another healthier snack food...there's always popcorn...throw a little seasonings that you can use for the italian bread dipping stuff on it...yum!
I stayed the same...add another dollar for me! Auntie, I'm still eating chips, but only in small portions. I've found that if I deprive myself of something I really want, I eventually end up overdoing it! I'm doing the same with chocolate - Tom bought me a giant Hershey's Pot'o'Gold truffles heart for V-Day, and I've so far only been eating one a day.
Hopefully this week will be better - I did get up at 6:00 this morning and went over to the gym for a quick walk on the treadmill before work. I made it a few days after work, but usually if I wait until afternoon, I can talk myself out of it. This way, I'm rolling out of bed and going straight over there. Hopefully I can keep it up!
I was down 1/2 pound, so no $ for me!!! And I think giving up cookies for lent should help too!! Shape up RI is helping too, trying to get up to 1000 steps/day. Yesterday was my best with 8771!
ReplyDeleteHow about baked lays??? Pretzels?? Whats another healthier snack food...there's always popcorn...throw a little seasonings that you can use for the italian bread dipping stuff on it...yum!
ReplyDeleteI stayed the same...add another dollar for me! Auntie, I'm still eating chips, but only in small portions. I've found that if I deprive myself of something I really want, I eventually end up overdoing it! I'm doing the same with chocolate - Tom bought me a giant Hershey's Pot'o'Gold truffles heart for V-Day, and I've so far only been eating one a day.
ReplyDeleteHopefully this week will be better - I did get up at 6:00 this morning and went over to the gym for a quick walk on the treadmill before work. I made it a few days after work, but usually if I wait until afternoon, I can talk myself out of it. This way, I'm rolling out of bed and going straight over there. Hopefully I can keep it up!
ReplyDelete